A new twist on the classic peanut butter cup...this easy no bake recipe just needs a few ingredients from the cupboard including Twisted Nut Almond Butter
Recipe by our friends, Contemporary Vegans.
Servings: 6 pieces
1. Prepare a cupcake tray of 6 with liners.
2. Melt the chocolate over a bain marie. Once melted, scoop one tbsp of melted chocolate into each cupcake liner. Leave in the freezer to set.
3. Scoop one tsp of Twisted Nut almond butter into each cupcake liner ( if you wish to use jam as well, scoop a tsp over the almond butter. If not, skip this step.).
4. Top off each cup with another tbsp of melted chocolate.
5. Sprinkle some sea salt flakes on top and leave in the freezer to set.
6. Enjoy! (Store in the fridge).