Simple Peanut Butter Vegan Fudge
250g Twisted Nut Peanut Butter
4-5 tbsp Condensed Coconut Milk
1 tsp salt
Salt Flakes and Chopped Peanuts (Topping)
1. Line a small glass container with oven paper. We used a small glass Tuppeware (size 18 x 12 cm).
2. In a pan on the stove on low heat, mix the peanut butter with the condensed coconut milk and the salt for about 4-5mins.
3. Put the mixture in the Tupperware and spread out well. Top with sea salt flakes and chopped peanuts.
4. Leave in the freezer to set for 2-3 hours or until firm.
5. Remove from the freezer 5-10mins before serving. Cut and serve. Store extra fudge in the freezer ( we leave it pre-cut, making it easier for snacking! ).